It is Open Day and we couldn’t be more excited to finally have baseball back! But is not only game nights that are keeping us counting the hours for the first pitch, but also the possibility to watch some of the best players in action.
And of course, being one of the most coveted players of the season comes with a huge check.
Year after year, Latino baseball players are a reference in Major League Baseball due to their performance on the field, as well as their salaries, which are very juicy, leaving no doubt of their talent and their share in making baseball the king of sports.
These are the best paid Latin baseball players for this MLB season.
· Ronald Acuña Jr – Atlanta Braves – $15,000,000 (Venezuela)
· Manny Machado – San Diego Padres – $32,000,000 (Dominican Republic)
· José Altuve – Houston Astros – $29,000,000 (Venezuela)
· Miguel Cabrera – Detroit Tigers – $32,000,000 (Venezuela)
· Salvador Pérez – Kansas City Royals – $18,000,000 (Venezuela)
· José Abreu – Chicago White Sox – $19,600,000 (Cuba)
· Marcell Ozuna – Atlanta Braves – $16,000,000 (Dominican Republic)
· Francisco Lindor – New York Mets – $34,100,000 (Puerto Rico)
· Starling Marte – New York Mets – $15,700,000 (Dominican Republic)
· Eduardo Rodríguez – Detroit Tigers – $14,000,000 (Venezuela)
· Carlos Carrasco – New York Mets – $12,000,000 (Venezuela)
· Aroldis Chapman – New York Yankees – $16,000,000 (Cuba)
Is your favorite on the list?
Story originally published in El Fildeo