30 Songs To Make Someone Fall In Love With You
miércoles, 12 de abril de 2017 14:08|Rodrigo Ayala
“What does one person give to another? [...] he gives him of that which is alive in him [...] He does not give in order to receive; giving is in itself an exquisite joy [...] But in giving he cannot help bringing something to life in the other person, and this which is brought to life reflects back to him.”
Music is one of the purest forms of giving and expressing what's inside us. With each note, music unveils every single emotion a human can experience.
Let's talk about love and the melodies that accompany it, about the sensations that go through our body causing shivers down our spine. Through music we can provoke any emotion in others. It can be the perfect tool to convey your emotions, so you can use it to conquer the person you like. Take a look at this list of songs and find the perfect soundtrack for a new romance.
30. ‘I Was Born to Love You’ – Queen
29. ‘There Is A Light That Never Goes Out’ – The Smiths
28. ‘My Love’– Led Zeppelin
27. ‘At Last’– Eta James
26. ‘Lovesong’ – The Cure
There's one perfect song to express your love for someone. It has to be a tune that moves you deeply so that you can convey all those emotions inside you and transmit them to that person. Fun fact: Robert Smith, the lead singer of the band, wrote this song to his fiancée before their wedding.
25. ‘Ten Storey Love Song’– The Stone Roses
24. ‘To The End’– Blur
23. ‘Cocoon’ – Catfish And The Bottlemen
22. ‘Songbird’– Oasis
21. ‘I Walk Beside You’– Dream Theater
Cheesy love songs aren't the only way to show your partner what you feel. Sometimes dedicating them a song from our favorite band can be a sign of our most sincere affection. Despite what people think about metal music, there are songs that can express deep forms of love. This is perhaps one of Dream Theater's best ballads.
20. ‘P.S. I Love You’– The Beatles
19. ‘See you Tonite’– Gene Simmons
18. ‘Be My Wife’– David Bowie
17. ‘I Remember You’– Skid Row
16. ‘The Start of Something’– Voxtrot
This song is perfect when love is emerging between two people. Stay very close to that person while dancing and let your movements express what you can't say. Make of those minutes an unforgettable moment for both of you.
15. ‘You and Me Song’ – The Wannadies
14. ‘You and Me’– Alice Cooper
13. ‘Without You’– Mötley Crüe
12. ‘Sleazy Bed’– The Bluetones
11. ‘The Beat Happening’– Godsend
Details are essential when you want to make that person love you back. With this song, you can explain them that their presence in your life is a gift from destiny.
10. ‘It’s Love’ – The Softies
9. ‘So Happy Together’– The Turtles
8. ‘My Heartstrings Come Undone’– Demon Hunter
7. ‘Love you to Death’– Kamelot
6. ‘A Song for You’– Amy Winehouse
With Amy's particular voice and style, this song is the best way you can express your loyalty to that person. It's assuring that you can make mistakes as any other person, but your love will be intact.
5. ‘For You’– Sharon Van Etten
4. ‘Listen To The Man’– George Ezra
3. ‘Still Got The blues’– Gary Moore
2. ‘Only You’– Portishead
1. ‘5 Years Time’– Noah and the Whale
Imagining your life next to the person you love is something beyond words.
We all love differently. Finding the perfect words to show this feeling can be difficult; however, songs can say what you can't. Music can also help you overcome any difficulty in your life. Take a look at these 8 Songs That Will Help You Understand That Waiting For Someone To Love You Back Is Not Worth It.
Translated by María Isabel Carrasco Cara Chards