25 Things To Consider Before Texting Your Ex
April 30, 2017|Olympia Villagrán
Furthermore, Buddha also emphasizes the importance of looking beyond appearances. We have been granted the ability to observe, learn, and listen. To become wiser, we must learn to listen carefully and attentively, so we will find the answers we need to let our lives flow with tranquility and freedom.
You can benefit from some of this Buddhist knowledge by learning from your past experiences, even if they've left you wounded. If you look within yourself, you'll realize why it's better to walk away from a person who hurt you badly. These are 25 examples of these reasons. After you've read all of them, you'll realize that, deep inside, you already knew all that, and maybe you're just realizing it.
23. You deserve better than someone who doesn't care about you.
22. Love is meant to make your life better, not more miserable.
21. Your happiness must not depend on others. Only you can create your own happiness.
20. Your emotional stability must be your first priority.
19. It hurts to admit it, but nothing good will come from someone that gives you the cold shoulder.
18. Suffering is temporary, yet necessary for you to become someone wiser and better.
17. Someone who loves you would never ignore you.
16. Time heals all wounds, no matter how deep they are.
15. You have more reasons to leave than to stay.
14. You might be curious or tempted to know about their life, but when you write them, you're opening wounds that haven't healed yet.
13. Forgiving doesn’t mean getting back together.
12. Whether you know about their life or not won't change anything. Live your life in peace.
11. You don't need any answers from them. They don't have anything new to tell you.
10. There's a lot of people who really care for you. Be open to their love.
9. You cannot change their jerky behavior, but that doesn't mean you have to justify it.
8. Clinging to the past is a source of suffering. Let go of it.
7. To forget, you must first learn to let go, in every sense of the word.
6. If you're having too many doubts about doing something, it's probably not a good idea.
5. Take care of the most important person in your life: yourself.
4. You must learn to give up on something that doesn't work anymore.
3. To get closure, you must sever all those ties bounding you to the past.
2. Don't regret what you've lived. You can always learn from any bad experience.
1. Soon enough you'll meet someone who will value your commitment and company.
It's not easy to come to terms with the loss of a relationship and a person you loved, but you must see it as a challenge and an opportunity to grow as a person. After you're done grieving your loss, you'll become wiser and stronger.
El observatorio del tiempo
Translated by Andrea Valle