Seguramente al haber oído las canciones de The Smiths o del mismo Morrissey, hubo frases que te pegaron y te dejaron marcado. Eso es lo mágico y único de la música, porque nada más puede darte esa sensación de sentir que alguien más “sabe" lo que sientes, te entienden perfecto y saben lo que piensas, como si leyeran tu mente.
Pues a nosotros al igual que a otros tantos miles, nos pasó esto con algunos de los temas del grupo originario de Manchester y por eso reunimos 40 pagadoras frases que sacamos de canciones interpretadas por el icónico, Morrissey.
1. Take me out tonight where there's music and there's people and they're young and alive.
2. Take me out tonight because i want to see people and I want to see life.
3. To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die.
4. See, the luck I've had can make a good man turn bad.
5. So please please please let me, let me, let me let me get what I want this time.
6. Haven't had a dream in a long time see, the life I've had can make a good man bad.
7. Shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to.
8. If there's something you'd like to try, ASK ME - I WON'T SAY "NO" - HOW COULD I?
9. Sing me to sleep and then leave me alone. Don't try to wake me in the morning ‘cause I will be gone.
10. Don’t feel bad for me, I want you to know deep in the cell of my heart I will feel so glad to go.
11. Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head.
12. How can you say I go about things the wrong way? I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does 13. Oh, has the world changed, or have I changed ?
14. I swear I never even knew what drugs were.
15. I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"
16. But when you're tied to your mother's apronno-one talks about castration.
17. We can go for a walk where it's quiet and dry and talk about precious things.
18. Pass the pub that saps your body. And the church who'll snatch your money
19. The Queen is dead, boys and it's so lonely on a limb
20. Life is very long, when you're lonely.
21. I want to leave, you will not miss me I want to go down in musical history.
22. Frankly, Mr. Shankly, I'm a sickening wreck I've got the 21st century breathing down my neck.
23. I must move fast, you understand me I want to go down in celluloid history, Mr. Shankly.
24. Fame, Fame, fatal Fame It can play hideous tricks on the brain.
25. But still I'd rather be Famous than righteous or holy, any day any day, any day.
26. But sometimes I'd feel more fulfilled making Christmas cards with the mentally ill
27. I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of.
28. Frankly, Mr. Shankly, this position I've held it pays my way and it corrodes my soul
29. I didn't realise you wrote such bloody awful poetry, Mr. Shankly.
30. Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask you are a flatulent pain in the ass. I do not mean to be so rude. Still, I must speak frankly, Mr. Shankly.
31. Why pamper life's complexity when the leather runs smooth on the passenger's seat?
32. He said "return the ring" He knows so much about these things.
33. In my life why do I give valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die.
34. I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm miserable now.
35. I was looking for a job, and then I found a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now.
36. In my life why do I smile at people who I'd much rather kick in the eye.
37. But now you have gone and you must be looking very old tonight.
38. The devil will find work for idle hands to do
39. I stole and I lied, and why ? Because you asked me to !
40. But now you know the truth about me you won't see me anymoreDespués de hacer el recuento, nos damos cuenta que quisiéramos poner todas porque no hay ni una mala, pero el limitarnos a “40”, es el pretexto perfecto para escuchar todas las canciones de The Smiths.